vineri, 7 septembrie 2012

Review:The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa.

The Iron Legends (The Iron Fey, #1.5, 3.5, 4.5)The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Yikes! I never expected this..but i'm glad!Once again Meghan,Ash and Puck together fighting for something that could change everything.I read Winter's Passage and Summer's Crossing a long time ago,but The Iron Prophecy left me speechless!Damn Oracle.I hate her,but the things she said shocked me.
I couldn't stop reading.How could i?The truth is that when i read the description of The Iron Prophecy i expected something worse.

The truth is that i was happy to read again about Ash,Meghan and Puck together.I can't imagine how this would've been without one of them.And Puck?God!How can anyone hate that guy?He's amazing.Despite the fact that Ash now has a soul,he's the same Ash i know.And Meghan?Well,she is the Queen of the Iron Realm,but that doesn't mean she's a bad one.Between Mab,Titania and Meghan i will always choose Meghan.She is the best.

In The Iron Prophecy you will read about things that will happen in the future,but what really matters is that Meghan is faced once again with a hard decision.

I liked The Iron Legends.It was good to read again about my favorite characters.But what i liked the most was Meghan's decision.





View all my reviews

Un comentariu:

Antonia Calina spunea...

Eu mai am mult pana ajung la volumul acesta . Am citit de abia 150 de pagini din primul volum , dar imi place. Oricum , am citit si recenzia ta.